Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm God's child!

I love being home but I really dislike it when friends and family start looking at you and make "silly" remarks! (harlow?! Anyone know what I mean? *grin*) I love them to bits but sometimes the remarks they make just tears you to bits!...literally! That was how I felt yesterday...I was so upset bout what they said that I had this 'mini depression', didn't want to go out, didn't want to see anybody. So, I moped around the house but something began to change....I was led to put on some worship songs and I began to sing. I told myself, " I'm God's child, made just the way I am... I won't allow the enemy to tell me that I'm anything less!"

I quickly took out my bible and found verses to reinforce that...and this verse just stood out...
" I praise You because I'm fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful and I know that full well" ~Psalm 139:14
And if you've been reading my blog..I've quoted this verse before..and this reminds me that so easily we forget what we;ve learnt ....and the enemy will never never let you go...he'll always like to bring out past hurts. You thought it was dealt with, but the hurt comes back ..and that's when you need to look back, stay strong and say, "No, Satan! These are lies..I've dealt with it before and I STILL choose to believe what God says!" Never doubt God's words...Pray for God's help and He'll never disappoint you....I promise you that!

2 Comments:

Blogger damyst said...

Merry Christmas to my eldest daughter :-) Your dad in Boston is thinking about you~!

2:05 PM  
Blogger S.L.G said...

hey dad! You've found me! Merry Christmas to you too!!!!Hope to see you soon!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home