What a cool saying...I got this from the movie "Tuck Everlasting", "Don't be afraid of death, rather be afraid of the unlived life." How cool is that??Makes you think, doesn't it???
Friday, November 04, 2005
About Me
- Name: S.L.G
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
love home magazines.blog lover.love triangles & chevron.love designing and decorating parties.undeniably and unashamedly in love with God. i am a planetshaker.
Previous Posts
- Meaningful songs!Ok! I'm gonna add another singer ...
- Post-mamak blues!Yup! Mamak Night's over and exams...
- Mamak, Mamak, Mamak!YiPeEEEeee!!! Mamak Night is c...
- Life's sweeeet!What a day! I had to walk in the ra...
- The WEIRD things I do...I just realized the other ...
- A QuickieMy Gosh! The weekend just wheezed by..I g...
- SupersizedMy gosh! The exam fever is back! How do ...
- Proud of myself!Thought I'll just tell everyone th...
- Inspired to raise my voice!Wow! Tonight was such a...
- Amazing Amazonkekekke! I did something really bad ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home