Post-mamak blues!
Yup! Mamak Night's over and exams are near...boo hoo! But Mamak Night was simply awesome, fantastic, crazy (in a good way!) and plain fun! I'm so amazed and overwhelmed with the volunteers..you guys are the best ..I won't want to work with anyone else besides you guys! Everyone was just buzzing around during the preparation and making everyone feel at home throughout the event. I'll like to give a big shout out to my "teh tarik crew" . You guys are my favourite.. (I know I'm bias!) Li Sye, you shocked me with your hidden talent to make teh tarik! Gerard, your high endurance with frrreeezzing cold water to get ppl their chilled soft drinks*lol*, Boywin for your passion to put the tea bags in the jugs, Jeremy for your gift of opening the cans of condensed milk, James for your enthusiasm to learn teh tarik, Edmund and the other guys that kept refilling the water in the containers *wink* (the teh tarik crew's personal joke!)....THANK YOU HEAPS!!!
But best of all..admist all the crazi-ness, I was assured that it was all worth it when I saw the atmosphere of the whole place..ppl laughing, ppl cheering and enjoying their yummy food and hopefully enjoying their "tasty-free-teh-tarik". It was just ..all worth it! I thank God for coming through for us...Making sure everyone was ok. No one panicked, no one fainted, no one injured themselves bbq-ing satay....everything was good! Thank you God! This was never possible if it weren't for You.
And a big thank you too to Matt and Lisa as well...my two favourite people!You guys show me the meaning of true leadership. Your passion to see international students touched by God is amazing. I saw Lisa running around with rubbish bags, making sure we drank enough water, making sure we ate..and MAtt, hosting the event even though he wasn't feeling well...my gosh! You guys ARE the best! Thank you!Thank You ! Thank you!
I'll like to mention my appreciation to every single person but I know that you know that you all are valued and treasured and loved...You all get A ++ !! So, thank you , guys! Study hard! And ace those exams! We are survivors!!!! *kekekekkeke*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home