Sunday, October 02, 2005

Proud of myself!

Thought I'll just tell everyone that I managed to say "NO" to a chick flick last Tuesday. It was a beautiful day to catch a movie..Being kicked out of my house cause Ee Lin's Urban Life was there , I tagged along with the 'happening' girls of my UL. They were going to watch ' The Perfect Man'. My heart sank...I remembered my promise to stay away from chick flicks. But, being very brave, I decided to watch a happy happy show anyhow even if it means that I'll watch it alone..so, I chose to watch "Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit" and Shauna joined me on 'this mission' ..I thought it was ok! It was quite funny ..the fact that it was a combination of a few movies..so yeah...It was an enjoyable one! I'll rate it a 6/10 but don't take my word for it...go watch it and have a good laugh.

But the most important thing was I didn't watch any chick flicks this holidays..still going strong! I'm so proud of myself! *clap clap clap*

1 Comments:

Blogger S.L.G said...

hey girl! yup! thanks for the encouragement...and yup will definitely see ya soon!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home