Amazing Amazon
kekekke! I did something really bad this week..I went online and bought my very own Season 4 of Gilmore Girls ! I couldn't wait anymore! Bonnie introduced me to this way of getting stuff you really want , fast and at a wee bit cheaper price. So, within minutes of talking to Bonnie, I logged on to my com and started to shop online. It was an experience..totally "idiot proof" so yeah..I will be getting my series soon enough! Yipee!!!Can't wait! Anyone wants to come and join me?? I'm gonna have a "Gilmore Girls movie marathon" !!of course this will only happen when it gets here....and for those who don't know what Gilmore Girls are ..shame on you! [well, you're still loved! feel free to join me for the marathon and let me educate you! =)]ohhhh....I can't wait!

3 Comments:
oh my dearie dearie couz...how cld u spend tht money on Gilmore Girls?!?!?!?! hahahaha.....be like me...wait for ppl to buy the pirated box sets and borrow..or d/l....hahaha
what the....???I'm a changed person!!My sis has sucessfully nagged me to put a stop to downloading of movies or series..so yeah..I've bought the original ones!
hmmm.....hahahaha....okla...pei min... =P btw..nice site u got here...i'll put a link on my blog...
Post a Comment
<< Home