Sunday, September 11, 2005

Girlmore Girls, Anne of Green Gables and the Birthday girl
Being borged down by exams and assignments throughout the week, it was time to unwind. What better way than to sit back and surf the net...oh well...I stumbled upon my favourite website..the Gilmore Girls official website...my gosh!!!they have a whole new series(Season 5) and I haven't even watched Season 4.What's wrong?! Australia is so behind...oh well, after complaining and mourning the whole morning, I went through the sypnosis for every single episode of Season 4 and it didn't help at all. Now, I was desperate to get my hands on the DVDs. Was even thinking bout getting it shipped all the way from the US. But, after consoling myself, I've decided to think logically and allow Borders to do me the favour. I guess that's why God blessed Australia with Borders. Now, I have the picture of my favourite characters on my desktop to comfort me till I get my Season 4 of Gilmore Girls.

Oh..another thing that made my day was sharing someone's special day...Sara Anne's birthday! She's such an awesome girl..she has many great years ahead..Love you, gal! Continue to shine for God.

After a long day, what better way to end the day than to walk down memory lane. Watching Anne of Green Gables just made the day even more eventful. The sarcastic remarks, the cynical statements that they make in the series still makes me laugh...plain, ordinary and unromantic Anne Shirley! my my! deliciously interesting! It brings back great memories.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home