What a day! Practically lazed my day away! Wasn't up for the Youth Alive Concert at all!BUt something great happened...once I was at the tram stop, I was pumped. Though I felt a bit "OLD" among all the young kids who were busy throwing flyers in the air, I totally enjoyed myself. The band "AntiSkeptic" was awesome...ok ok I admit that it was a bit loud but the vocals were good (except the shouting guy!hehe). The highlight of the night was Paulini singing songs like "I surrender all" (the nice version!), "I believe I can fly"(really cool version!), and some other new songs on her newest album. I'm definitely gonna buy her CDs...she's good..really good. Ok..she's my new role model! Can't wait for the year end regional concert! Have to start practising my song though. Anyhow, I was totally encouraged by the many testimonies tonight! I was even ministered to during the praise and worship. Even though I felt lethargic, He still chooses to bless and speak to me...AMAZING! I was so excited to see hundreds of people walking down the aisle to respond to the altar call.And once again I remind I myself,"This is what I live for!". To see people come to Christ, living the life that they always wanted. To be who God wants them to be!
What a day indeed! Amazing night! Thank God I went for the Youth Alive Concert..funny how things work out... eh! Can't wait to see what tomorrow has to offer!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home