Sunday, September 25, 2005

Busy days ahead!

Oh no! One week of my holidays has just wheezed by! Nothing much was done...It's hillarious how the past 3 days were spent! I got up early on Thursday and amazingly got through one of my Corporate Law lecture (took me one hour).. and then thought I'll take a short break. Guess what? I rested the whole day! Oh me gosh ! So I said that I'll do much more the next day...On Friday, I studied one lecture of Corporate Law and thought I'll take a short break. And ended up resting the whole day as well! I guess I'll never learn to not trust myself with short breaks..kekeke But today was good! Church was amazing! Pastor Russell was in one of those "footy" moods again and shared a whole sermon based on footy! And when we went out for dinner at Lygon, there were so many footy fans roaming around. One group just started screaming the club song at Ying Thai 2. Funny how Aussies are so enthusiatic about footy!

Oh well! I've got to use my holidays wisely next week..One more week of hols before we get back to the grind! Yucks!!!I was so happy when Pei Jet reminded me that Christmas is only 11 weeks away. But a minute later, I started panicking when I realized that exams are only weeks away...Oh well, that's life! I'll get through it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home