Supersized
My gosh! The exam fever is back! How do I know? I'm increasing my dosage of coffee everyday. And now, it's even worse since I had a fancy for having the large size. I think it's quite nice to walk around uni with a LARGE cup of coffee. Makes you feel as if you havent slept for the last 5 nights because you've been studying so exceptionally hard. But, the truth is that it was just the first day of uni after such a long break...kekekekke Anyhow, I think I've got this whole idea of "it's cool to have large cup of coffee" from the hit series NCIS where Det. Gibbs is always holding one walking around the office. One tall Starbucks mocha for me..please!

6 Comments:
errr....btw, Starbuck's tall isn't at all tall...if you wanna look like a super nerd...try Venti instead.. =)
too much coffee no good ar.... hahaha
Ehh..Alive is the name of Daniel Wu's band! Hahaha...i wonder who came out with it first!!? Hey..Get it copyrighted!!:P
my dear couz! Who's the nerd now??you even know the name of it! MAUAHAHAHHAHA
hi metoy! kekekekke thanks for the advice...but coffee tastes nice and works wonders...kekekke and jolyn...I chose the name unaware that it's the same name as Daniel Wu's band....no intention to fight with you or his band!hehehe...muahahhaha
the reason why i know the name is because we have a Student Card here that free upsizes our Tall to a Venti, but still at the Tall's price...so that's why i know the name. Hahaha...everything is StudentCard price!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home