Friday, October 21, 2005

Life's sweeeet!

What a day! I had to walk in the rain today...It was raining so heavily at the very moment that I had to go to the city to get the "Planet Uni" stamps! Lugging my really REALLY heavy laptop (never realized that it was so heavy before today..) and dragging my bag (which was as heavy!), I made it to the tram stop by covering my head with my book! My shoes were totally drenched...hair was wet...pants were wet!! And I had to walk really fast to make sure that I'll get to the shop before it closes. Thank God I did! And thank God the rain stopped for a while!so...life's sweet!

Now, I'm so comfortable in my dry and comfy clothes.in front of Simpsons and sipping some apple juice and blogging ! hmmmm....what more can I ask for...Life's sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home