Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mamak, Mamak, Mamak!

YiPeEEEeee!!! Mamak Night is coming..it's this Friday and my hearts beating so fast! Can't wait for it! The excitements building! Even my friends are excited...yesterday..she told me twice that she's quite excited for this event! Cool stuff! I'm still catching my friends to come...I believe everyone I asked will come...AMEN!!!! I want more...I want to bless so many more people! It's gonna be so fun! I can't wait! I was studying but my mind keep turning back to Mamak Night..imagining the "busy-ness", the many strangers that I'll meet, the joy of every person, the events, the sheer happiness of the person that walks away with the IPOd PHOTo 60gig...hmmmm *sigh*, the DVD player *sigh*, movie tickets*sigh* ..oh well...just seeing that Planet Uni is making a difference and doing something that will bless the community..It's all so00000 worth it! ..and of course, the delicious food that will be served that night...to die for!!! ...kekekke!

I'm counting down the days!

3 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

hey Lynn, it's post-mamak redi!..i know my blog is not updated also. Hey just wanna thank you heaps for making teh-tarik possible ya... Urdabest!!! :D

2:23 PM  
Blogger S.L.G said...

kekekkekeke yup...I haven't been blogging...as some of US need to study hard for this thingy called the "exams"!!!kekekekkekekeke no prob tjok...thanks for making it possible too! *wink*

4:30 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

exams? wat is tat? sorry, im not very familiar with it :p keke

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home