Meaningful songs!
Ok! I'm gonna add another singer to "my favourite artists" list...And the award goes to Mark Schultz! Oh my gosh..his songs are so nice and meaningful! (Mean Fen ku-che, if you're reading..I think you'll really like it!) Though it's sad, I really love it (abnormal for me!..if you know me..I can't handle sad ending stories or anything along those lines..kekekke), especially this song called "When you come home" ..beautiful song! Go check it out...ok...don't download it ! Go get the original or go get yourself a housemate that have his CD..*grin* (thank God for Pei Jet and her collection of CDs!)
Currently: At the library and blogging on a laptop I borrowed from the library...muahahhahaha!!!
Ok! I'm gonna add another singer to "my favourite artists" list...And the award goes to Mark Schultz! Oh my gosh..his songs are so nice and meaningful! (Mean Fen ku-che, if you're reading..I think you'll really like it!) Though it's sad, I really love it (abnormal for me!..if you know me..I can't handle sad ending stories or anything along those lines..kekekke), especially this song called "When you come home" ..beautiful song! Go check it out...ok...don't download it ! Go get the original or go get yourself a housemate that have his CD..*grin* (thank God for Pei Jet and her collection of CDs!)
Currently: At the library and blogging on a laptop I borrowed from the library...muahahhahaha!!!

2 Comments:
yup...mum sure does read yer bloggies... i linked it from my blog...yes..she does read mine too..
ever since my site has got the rating of a PG 4pm sitcom.... hahaha
muahahahahha I know she does...I was shocked! I called home that day and talked to the whole family...and that was when I found out that your mom reads my blog..almost fainted..thanks keith!*rolling eyes*But then again...there's nothing on my blog that's like 'harmful to the public' MUAHAHAHAHHA
Post a Comment
<< Home