Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day 1 - Family trip in Melbourne

6.40am Dad wakes up and attempts to wake me up to make him a cup of coffee *harlow* *harlow* *talk about my dad's excitement*. Attempt failed! And I went back to sleep...kekkekeke

8.40am Everyone in the house woke up and made their own drinks...coffees for the adults and hot chocolate for the kids (including my grandpa..kekekkeke)

11.00am Left the house to tour the City of Melbourne! Ended up in Target to buy umbrellas...It was raining so heavily outside..Oh well!!! Melbourne needs the rain!

12.00pm Went to Yum Cha in Sharks Fin Inn..fantastic food...I must say...It's as good as what we get back in Ipoh...awesome stuff!

1.30pm Left the restaurant full and satisfied...Headed to victoria market to buy some stuff to cook for dinner...MAMA (aka grandma) enjoyed it...

3.00pm Went home for a quick nap..well that's me and I slept for 2 hours..kekekkek where else the rest sat around and prepared a lil' for dinner...Mama and Mum started watching the "Healing Hands 3"....

6.30pm Sat around the table to eat a scrumptous dinner prepared by Mum and Che...FANTASTIC>>yummy...Dinner menu>> steam pork, tofu, vege and salmon...yum yum!
It's been so long since I've ate such yummy food!!!kekekeke

8.00pm All of us watched the final "The Biggest Loser" and I'm really motivated to exercise right now...muahahhahha Yes!! I will I will I will exercise and eat healthily..

10.00pm..Currently watching "Hitch"..and laughing my head off...so gtg....wow! What a day...yipee...looking forward to tomorrow...Che's graduation!!!

Await for Day 2 's update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home