Home at last!
kekekekke yes! I have not been blogging lately! Yes! I was lazy not to blog about the family trip! And Yes! I'm back in Malaysia!!! YiipppeeeeEEE!!
Yes! Basically that's what happened in the past few weeks (a very short summary, as seen above! *grin*). I've been home for nearly 5 days and really life's treating me well. Busy meeting all my friends and going through my "what i'll like to eat when I'm home" list! It's getting shorter everyday. The thing I've missed most is the "cham shuit" (said in that way!) It's a super super super nice drink ,a mixture of tea and coffee with ice. We only get these drinks superbly done in Ipoh. I've tried settling for the "ying yong", usually served in Hong Kong restaurants in Chinatown, Melbourne. But nothing beats my "Ipoh cham suit"...awww!!!I love love it! Got to drink as much as possible while I'm here to last me another year! Oh well...I'll survive!
Anyhow, being home just is awesome!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home